We are in constant strive of finding the best ways to burn calories. Well, you have come to the right place. Take few minutes and go through the list below. One thing that I can guarantee you is SUCCESS!!!
Guide For Best Ways To Burn Calories
- Climb the stairs instead of getting into an elevator.
- In the days when you exercise or when you have no other physical activity take 10-15 minutes doing stretching exercises.
- Always try to lift more weight than your previous training. This way you will become stronger, you will get greater muscle mass and burn significantly more calories.
- Walk as often as possible for at least 30 minutes a day.
- Never exercise alone, always exercise with the other practitioners together. This kind of exercise will always motivate you to give your best.
- Try to add, a round weight training in your exercise program.
- Ride a bike or walk to work at least once a week.
- Get in a habit of doing more complex exercise than isolation exercises when you workout.
- Jump rope 5-10 minutes several times a week.
- Consume more protein in order to burn more calories. Protein as a major macro-nutrient, has a high thermal effect that results in a great number of calories burned while protein is degraded by our bodies.
- Play sports such as basketball or soccer once a week.
Make one additional training if your regular training program is consisting of only 3-4 training sessions a week.
- Do regular training for the legs. Workout for legs involving complex exercises will certainly contribute to a greater number of calories burned.
- Strive to a regular progress in your weight training in terms of weight and number of repetitions.
- When you run out of the gym, as part of a cardio workout, insert the following exercises several times. Sprinting 50-100 meters, then do 10 push-ups, then slowly running 100-150 meters followed by 10-15 squats with your own weight.
- Take regular walks with your dog or your friend’s dog.
- Between each exercise for upper body do 10-15 squats with your own weight.
- Make a combination of exercises that involve multiple muscle groups at once.
- Run at least 2-3 miles per week.
- Drink 1-2 cups of green tea daily.
- Do not avoid your home tasks.
- Add an abdominal exercises between every two exercises in your workout.
- While you’re on vacation try to swim longer.
IT DOESN’T GET EASIER YOU JUST GET BETTER
Consume 4-5 smaller meals throughout the day. This way your metabolism will be always active during the day.
- Run 10 sprints of 100 meters. This way you will spend about 400-500 calories.
- If you have the desire for a snack between a meal, let it be almonds, peanuts or pistachios instead of savory snacks and crisps.
- Practice some form of interval training when you run.
- Replace your regular meal with a bowl of oatmeal and egg whites.
- Avoid eating in front of a computer or while lying down and watch a movie.
- From time to time go to swimming.
- Ride a bike for an hour a week. This way you will spend about around 400 calories.
- When doing a cardio training in the gym, good choice is the OrbiTrek. With this machine you will activate the upper body muscles. This complex movement will burn a greater number of calories.
- Add a piece of fruit in your email when you consume a protein shake.
- When consume potatoes or pasta, use smaller portions.
- Every 6-8 weeks change your training program in order to get your body in a constant state of adjustment to the pressure you have during the training.
Guide For Best Ways To Burn Calories
- Drink 1-2 cups of tea per day because they contain antioxidants that can help us in the burning calories process.
- Consume about 100-200 grams of meat, rich in protein, in your main meals.
- Use more weight when you take a variant of squats. Proper form of performing squats combined with greater weight will allow a greater number of calories burned.
- Make regular and intensive training for abs.
- Consume less sugar per day. Limit the use of sugar to 30-50 grams per day.
- Add some kind of beans to your diet. The beans have a high content of fiber and are rich in protein.
- Insert a combination of cardio and weight training in your exercise program.
- Eat pure chicken instead of fried chicken fingers or wings.
- Consume a greater amount of fiber.
- Instead of milk chocolate eat dark chocolate which contains less sugar.
- Use some variant of burpees movements that involves almost all the muscles in the body.
IT’S ACTUALLY PRETTY SIMPLE – EITHER YOU DO IT, OR YOU DON’T
Avoid fried potatoes in your meal, especially when you’re eating away from home.
- Never avoid breakfast.
- Get in a habit of having at least 7 hours of quality sleep, in order to maintain a regular and active metabolism.
- Make a combination of push-ups and pull-ups in the days when you are not going to the gym.
- Reduce anxiety and stress. Studies show that regular stress triggers the hormone cortisol, which increases the desire to eat.
- Avoid processed foods containing trans-fat.
- Observe the daily number of calories.
- Exercise with bands in the days when you are not going to the gym.
- When buying products, pay attention on the product labels that claim to contain very few calories.
- Cut the resting between exercise in half during your weight training. This way you will get way more effective training with a greater number of calories burned.
I hope the list above will help you, because those are really the best ways to burn calories!!! Watch the video below – it is a good way to start your day and burn more calories