When it comes to the world of the Top Female Fitness Models. most common opinion is that they think they are above everyone that is not in their “rank”. Today I met one wonderful person that denies every single part of this myth. Ladies and Gents today in Being The Best I am proud to share the interview with Mrs. Gia Marie Macool – One of the World’s Top Female Fitness Models
Road to the top, how did it all start? Who inspired you? What was that moment, that spark that pushed you to become one of the top female fitness models today?
- I’ve always wanted to be a model. Started at an early age, I was only 13, but didn’t get known and published till I was in my 20’s. Took a while to finally make it a career but it’s what I always loved and I knew it’s what I wanted regardless of the lack of support from family. It was something I was born knowing I was gonna do, and something I worked hard to accomplish.
In order to get to the top – becoming world’s top female fitness models, requires always being fit and on good diet program. Can Mrs. Gia describe to us, her workout habits and diet plan?
- I train twice a day, once in the morning with cardio and abs and then a second time after I’ve gotten a few high protein meals in me. I will pick one or two body parts and train them on each day. Everything has to become a habit, to the way you eat, sleep and organize your day. It’s a lifestyle.
What do you love about being a model, and…? What makes you scream? 🙂
- I love the camera. I come alive on stage or set. Off set I’m very reserved and quiet. With good things always comes bad. The side of the industry most people don’t want to talk about. Your skin must become thick to deal with. It’s the constant people with their opinions of what they feel you should look like or do. Or the constant flow of people trying to use you for their gain.
What separates Mrs. Gia from the others and what makes her special?
- I’m a Down to earth person, I don’t judge or allow the success to change me. No matter how many times I’m met with negativity, I find a way to turn that around to something positive. I have A lot of compassion for others and truly want to help.
If we want to have the looks and body like our guest today, we need to push hard. Cardio is an inevitable part. What is Mrs. Gia’s favorite cardio workout?
- I use the step mill a lot and I also enjoy long walks outside on the beach.
You don’t get it by STARTING, You don’t get it by WISHING,
You don’t get it by DROOLING,You don’t get it by HOPING,
You get it by
Getting off your ass WORKING FOR IT
Every SECOND of every DAY
for the rest of your LIFE – GIA MARIE MACOOL
What is your favorite meal, food, recipe?
- Sushi, pizza, and cake
When we talk about fitness, supplements can play a big role. What would you recommend?
- Glutamine, BCAA and protein are really the basics. I like to do things as natural as possible.
Take your time and Visit Mrs. Gia Website where you can find the latest and the best fashion ideas.
Motivation, without it, we cannot achieve our goals!
- The fans and followers really keep me motivated. When I bump into a fan and hear how I changed their world, it’s worth all the work I do daily.
Speaking from my perspective, we all love cheat meals, what is yours?
- I’ll have a cheat once a week and it’s usually a good glass of wine or a meal that isn’t prepped such as sushi.
Visit Mrs. Gia Youtube channel
Name few favorite exercises, and of course why?
- So many things I enjoy in the gym but I’d have to say training legs and booty has been what I look forward to because I’ve achieved such results.
What was the most stubborn part of your body that gave you headache? What was your biggest focus?
- Butt & legs
Fails will make us stronger, special moments, what pushed you to go further?
- I’ve had a few injuries that has set me back. Made me value life and the simple things. Things that cannot be replaced like your health and your family.
Let’s put the world of fame on a side. Where is that great energy of yours coming from? What makes Mrs. Gia warm and happy?
- My hubby, family, & puppy 🐶 also knowing that I have the strength and ability to be successful at whatever I put my mind to. No matter what has come my way, I’ve maintained a focus that no one can take away. It’s a character that is unique only to me.
Also my recommendation is her blog on the website where you can find really great ARTICLES